The following steps will help you to apply to WPC for renewal of your Amateur Station Operator’s license.
In the following draft, you only need to replace the details in green with your details.
Make a Demand Draft drawn only through State Bank of India in favour of PAO (HQ), DoT, New Delhi – Payable at New Delhi, Service Branch No. 7687
- Rs. 1000 (for 20 years renewal) or
- Rs. 2000 (for lifetime renewal)
- Application for License Renewal
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 or Rs. 2000 with your name, callsign and License No. written behind.
- 2 Identical Passport Size Photographs (with your name, callsign and License No. written behind them)
- Copy of your ASOC License and Renewal Slips
- Proof of age (Copy of Birth Certificate etc.)
All the above must be sent to:
The Assistant Wireless Advisor to Govt. of India,
Ministry of Communication & Information Technology,
Department of Telecommunications (DoT), (WPC Wing),
Amateur Section, 6th Floor, Room No. 616 / 619, Sanchar Bhavan,
Parliament Street, NEW DELHI – 110 001.